What Casa de Orange especially has to offer you is hospitality, personal atmosphere and a fantastic place. Within walking distance of the centre from a lively Andalusian Village, Alhaurin el Grande, with plenty of restaurants, bars and some shops. Still Casa de Orange is laying in a very quiet area with the stunning views over the Valle del Guadalhorce.
Besides the spacious and atmospheric decorated rooms you can use following services:
- Romantic garden with orange vine, various other fruits and nut trees
- Swimming pool with 12 sunbeds that normally can be used from May until October
- Several patio's, there always is a quiet place to find
- Parking on own terrain
- Table tennis, various games, large library with books, magazines and movies.
- Extensive breakfast (due to the great temperatures it's even in wintertime often possible to enjoy breakfast outside!)
- Internet possibility
- Honesty bar, were you can get yourself a drink a snack or a tapas any time you like or use a simple lunch.
Casa de Orange is however not very suitable for small children, without swimming certificate, because there is no continuously supervision at the pool.